In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE
- Responsible: The Galobart Books, S.L..
- TAX ID: B87792297
- Address: Calle Gran Vía, 57 2A-B, Madrid – Spain.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone: 910666715
- Web Site: https://thegalobart.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
- In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
- The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
No personal information is required to browse the Web site.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the processing.
You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter or purchase a product or service, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by – Siteground – only as described on the pages:
- Legal Notice
Personal data and the purpose of processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Product or service contracting forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, to carry out the shipment of orders, to provide the contracted services and to perform the billing and collection of the contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
*To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information regarding the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
- Execution of the contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures with the data subject, in order to provide a product or service purchased from the Holder.
- To comply with legal obligations.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to the Holder will be kept until the Holder requests its deletion.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
- Types of cookies used by Google
- How Google uses advertising cookies.
When browsing the Website non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained in the Website.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder from any liability in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.